The form of CBD is not only a matter of taste but also has western differences:
- Easy dosing due to exact quantity indication and calculable amount of CBD in milligrams
- easy to transport and store
- Effect of sublingual recording not immediately active, but over a long period of time
- relatively cheap
Vaporizer / Vape Liquids:
- very fast absorption by the bronchial system and lungs
- Effect quickly active, but of shorter duration, e. g. with oil
- harmful to health as the lungs are contaminated
- often available in flavours such as strawberry milk, cookies, chocolate, vanilla, etc.
- relatively expensive (in euros per milligram CBD)
Flowers & Tea:
- beautiful to look at and relaxed to use
- but larger quantities are required than with extracts / oil / vaporizers
Extract in a tube:
- relatively difficult to dose compared to oil and vaporizers
- can be used for your own oil mixtures or also for the production of edible CBD products such as gummy bears or biscuits
- relatively favourable
- Personal preferences also apply here: Speed of effect onset, taste, lifestyle, tolerance.
In any case, the oil has prevailed, followed by evaporators.